I am currently working with a highly respected firm of accountants who are seeking to add an Accounts Semi Senior to the team Doncaster.
The firm is a mid-tier accountancy practice with client businesses ranging up to 50 million.
The successful candidate will undertake a varied role in which you will gain exposure to a wide range of clients from a variety of business sectors. The role will include the preparation and review of accounts, you will be client facing.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA / ACA qualified or actively working towards reaching chartered accountant status, in the case that applicants are studying support will be provided in the way of study leave and financial aid.
Please note if you are qualified by experience then we will still want to hear from you as the professional skill is key to this firm.
Main duties of the role include:
- Managing own portfolio of clients
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- VAT Returns
- Assisting and training more junior members of team
- Corporation tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Audit of client’s financial statements
- Production of management accounts
Salary: £25k+ Study support + Benefits