We are recruiting for a very successful accountancy practice located in Manchester, with an extensive client base.
As a fast-growing business, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper for a diverse role.
The successful candidate will be working with an outstanding team and will deal with various aspects of the accounts for a variety of clients.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience of bookkeeping in a practice environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working within a fast paced working environment
- Experience of multiple accounting systems such as IRIS, Sage, Xero and QuickBooks.
- Strong communication and experience of dealing with clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Work efficiently in order to complete targets and meet deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- General bookkeeping
- Payroll Administration
- VAT and Tax returns
- General administration
- Preparation of VAT returns and online filing with HMRC;
- Accounts preparation up to TB for a variety of clients
- Being a port of call when clients require assistance
Please note that previous experience in an accountancy practice is essential for this role. If you are ready to take the next step in your practice career as a bookkeeper, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you’re looking for a Bookkeeping role in Manchester, but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many Bookkeepers seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between firms, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Bookkeeper position in Manchester we may also be recruiting for a Accounts Assistant in Manchester as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Bookkeeper jobs in Manchester. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.