About Our Client They are based in central Sheffield and have a strong reputation in the market and winning clients from their larger and more high-profile competitors
- Managing the corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of corporate clients in this accountancy firm
- Tax advisory to partners and clients
- Responsible for managing billing and work in progress
- Line manager for junior staff and assisting in development, training and the appraisal process for department staff • Involvement in business development of the firm The Successful Applicant
As a Corporate Tax Manager, in their Sheffield office,
- You will need to be client facing, show willingness to work as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines.
- Ideally be CTA qualified • have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar environment