– Location: Leeds
– Salary: Competitive
– Initially working from home until ‘Social Distancing’ has normalised
This reputable and leading, mid-tier law firm in Leeds West Yorkshire is looking for a Legal Secretary to join a branch office on a full-time basis.
You will provide support across all departments, but the main focus will be on Family law.
Duties will include:
- Welcoming clients into reception
- Audio typing for all departments inc. Matrimonial, Wills & Probate, Personal Injury, Commercial Conveyancing and Civil Litigation
- Preparation and collection of post
- General administration tasks
Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is essential for this role and experience within Matrimonial would be ideal.
Hours: full time (37.5 per week)
Matrimonial, Wills & Probate, Personal Injury, Commercial Conveyancing and Civil LitigationAPPLY