– Location: Leeds
– Salary: Competitive
– Initially working from home or until ‘Social Distancing’ has normalised
An experienced Legal Secretary is required to join a Law Firm based in the Leeds area.
The role will support Fee Earners within the area of Personal Injury.
Typical duties will include:
- Audio Typing
- Oversee files – opening, closing, storage
- Court documents
- Admin – photocopying, scanning
- Making appointments, diary management
- Dealing with client enquiries
Ideally, we are looking for a Legal Secretary with Personal Injury experience, but we will consider Legal Secretaries from other legal disciplines.
Salary advertised is a guideline and will be depending on experience – it is negotiable.
Hours of work are full time – but contact us to discuss further if you need a different working pattern.
We also have other vacancies in the wider Yorkshire area – so you are welcome to send us your CV for consideration.APPLY