Due to restructuring within the existing team, we are now seeking a Payroll Senior to join the Peterborough offices of a reputable local Accountancy practice.
You will be reporting to a payroll supervisor, managing your own portfolio of clients, where duties include:
- Processing multiple weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for a range of SME clients
- Calculating SMP/SSP/statutory deductions
- Dealing directly with the client to resolve any queries
- Administering payments under the Job Retention Scheme
Applications are invited from individuals with the following skills:
- Previous experience of payroll within either an accountancy practice or payroll bureau
- Minimum of 1 years experience
- Actively studying towards or looking to study towards achieving the CIPP qualification
This client are able to offer an excellent working environment – including flexible working, flexible start and finish times tailored benefits package
If you’re looking for a job as a Payroll officer in Peterborough but felt this position wasn’t quite the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Payroll positions in Peterborough. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.