I am currently recruiting a Payroll Supervisor reporting to the Payroll Manager for a very well respected and well-known firm of Chartered Accountants based in York.
Due to growth, my client is currently seeking an additional member to join the busy and dynamic payroll bureau team.
Duties will cover but not be limited to the following;
- Processing monthly payroll for a broad client base
- Process and maintain client payrolls
- Reviewing Junior Payroll Executives Work where needed
- Work with the payroll manager on ongoing projects
- Resolve payroll queries
- Payroll Journals
- RTI and auto-enrolment
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday
- Sick and maternity pay and expenses
- Tax codes
- Answering staff queries about time-sheets or payslips
- Issuing P45s, P60s
The successful candidate will have; 3 – 4 years’ payroll experience Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is required.
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration and benefits package together with extensive training and development.
You will enjoy the benefits of working within a personable, dynamic firm who care for their employees and ensure their clients receive a first-class service and be apart of a progressive growing payroll divisionAPPLY