Our client is looking for a Practice Accountant to join them in their busy offices in Peterborough.
Previous experience in a firm of accountants is 100% necessary.
This is the perfect opportunity for a qualified/part qualified Accountant (AAT/ACCA/ACA) that is looking to commit to a firm long term and progress as the company continues to grow.
The Accountant will work closely with managers, directors and other members of staff.
You will be dealing with a wide range of work to include:
• Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
• Preparation of corporation tax returns
• Producing self-assessment tax returns
• VAT returns
• Helping to manage a varied portfolio of clients
• Assisting with the development of the business
Essential requirements are:
• Proven experience from a practice background
• Able to produce a set of accounts
• Able to complete self-assessment tax returns
• ACA/ACCA Qualified or ACA/ACCA Finalist
• Extensive experience working in a client-facing role
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Salary is dependent on experience.
If you are a team player, with great communications skills and a desire to be the best, then please apply now.
If you’re looking for a Practice Accountant role in Peterborough but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Peterborough we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Peterborough as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Seniors in Peterborough. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.