Charleston Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a busy Accountancy Practice based in Manchester with their search for a Practice Office Manager.
This fantastic role requires a professional and experienced individual looking to work for a growing company.
As the successful Practice Office Manager, you will be an experienced Accountant with 3/4 years’ experience gained of working within a UK accountancy practice. You will be a professional and experienced accountant looking to develop in your career to going a growing but established firm.
Duties for the role of the Practice Office Manager in Manchester:
- Prepare accounts and corporation tax returns for sole traders and limited companies
- Support to the in-house bookkeeping team
- Provide practice management support to the firm
- Bookkeeping and VAT Return submissions
- Month end procedures
- Company Secretarial matters
- HR and Recruitment, training support and appraisals
- Liaising directly with clients and to act as the first point of contact
To be successful in this Senior role you will have:
- 3/4 years’ experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Ideally qualified to AAT level or similar
- Extensive experience of a variety of bookkeeping packages (Sage 50, Quickbooks, Kashflow and Xero)
- Use of IRIS software
- Good people skills with some experience of managing staff
- Team leader
Contact us today to discuss this role and your next career move today or CLICK to apply.
If you’re looking for a Practice Managers position in Manchester, but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many Practice Managers seeking new opportunities are already aware that although job titles can differ between firms, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Practice Manager position in Manchester we may also be recruiting for a Accountancy Practice Office Manager in Manchester as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for public practice managerial jobs in Manchester. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.
LEEDS : 0113 243 2111
DERBY: 01332 949 366
MANCHESTER : 0161 697 7770
PETERBOROUGH : 01733 903 286