A Top 25 firm based in Central Leeds are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their firm in an advisory position.
The role has been created through natural expansion as the firm are looking at developing their existing Corporate Tax function.
You will be a member of a growing corporation tax specialist team focusing on providing pro-active corporation tax services to a wide range of clients.
You must have experience of owner managed businesses as this is a key business area for the team.
This role is client facing, you will work as part of a team closely in order to meet deadlines. The
- Manage corporation tax compliance process for a portfolio of corporate clients including both standalone clients and groups
- Providing tax advisory to partners and clients on a wide range of subjects including; restructuring, R&D tax reliefs, group tax, international tax, share schemes, venture capital gains tax, property acquisitions and due diligence
- Identifying tax efficient opportunities for clients and liaising with partners on implementing those opportunities
- Team responsibilities including line management for junior staff and assisting in development, training and the appraisal process for sub team staff
- You will ideally be CTA qualified or with a minimum of 5 years in a practice tax role
- Be commercially aware and have experience of business development
- Extensive experience of reviewing work
- You will need to be comfortable with liaising with other departments and teams within the firm